Mike Beversluis

Monday, August 29, 2005

PNC bank

Does anyone know why Laura Bush is hawking checking accounts? And what's up with that microphone? Is she still telling jokes about George masturbating a bull? Really, it's a poster, so what need is there to amplify her voice? And why am I being so pendantic about an advertisement? They're nonsensical on purpose, ie, buy Axe deodorant and models will gang tackle you in the supermarket. (HOT!) That already happens to me, and I just use the generic brand (This results in hand-models instead of regular models, and sometimes men, but whatever.)

Also, I was at Cheeseburger Cheeseburger the other day and some guy drove by on a Segway - I was going to make fun of him, HAW HAW, but then I saw that it had a PNC bank sign board on the front and that he was just trying to get people to sign up - I can empathize cause everyone's had to work shitty summer jobs and I'm not about to pile on him for his. He did look like Justin Timberlake, though, and who should have to suffer like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home