Yet more deep thinking
Joe Biden: Shelve the phrase "Kabuki-dance" if you want to, just once, be on the pre-shark-jump side of the cultural zeitgeist, but what do I know?
Also, it looks like Bork 2.0's, or Bork Vista or whatever, is just not working out your way, huh? So please take the hint and don't run in 2008, which is what your particular Kabuki dancer seems to be feinting towards.
Also the second, I heard yesterday that Biden's kid was at Georgetown back when he dropped out of the '88 race, um, due to the lack of MLA referencing of his speechs, which it turns out were taken largely verbatim from others. So everytime the kid turned in a paper, his profs were like, "Are you sure you wrote this?" HAW HAW HAW. To which, I guess, he could reply that, well, did they think his dad was writing them for him? But I imagine the eighteenth time through the routine feels a little stale. Jeeze, wouldn't it be weird to be a standup comic and not do new jokes each time? Just the same ones over and over and over? Apparently it's brutal in an old testament punishing those who hate me to the third and fourth generation sorta way. Plus, Biden's kid had a hard time of it too.
Also, it looks like Bork 2.0's, or Bork Vista or whatever, is just not working out your way, huh? So please take the hint and don't run in 2008, which is what your particular Kabuki dancer seems to be feinting towards.
Also the second, I heard yesterday that Biden's kid was at Georgetown back when he dropped out of the '88 race, um, due to the lack of MLA referencing of his speechs, which it turns out were taken largely verbatim from others. So everytime the kid turned in a paper, his profs were like, "Are you sure you wrote this?" HAW HAW HAW. To which, I guess, he could reply that, well, did they think his dad was writing them for him? But I imagine the eighteenth time through the routine feels a little stale. Jeeze, wouldn't it be weird to be a standup comic and not do new jokes each time? Just the same ones over and over and over? Apparently it's brutal in an old testament punishing those who hate me to the third and fourth generation sorta way. Plus, Biden's kid had a hard time of it too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home