posted by Mike Beversluis at Saturday, November 26, 2005
I have to admit that is a really cool map - my friends have always had the debate on what soda (I'm from Maine) is called - it's cool to see it geographically on a map!
By Christopher, at 26 November, 2005 13:49
I grew up in Seattle, so as you can see, what you refer to as "soda", we called "blue."
By Mike Beversluis, at 27 November, 2005 16:25
At least the Democrats still have Pepsi. =P
By Anonymous, at 29 November, 2005 18:45
Post a Comment << Home
It's eponymous.
Croatoan
Atom RSS
e-mail Mike at mikebeversluis at yahoo.you know the drill.
3 Comments:
I have to admit that is a really cool map - my friends have always had the debate on what soda (I'm from Maine) is called - it's cool to see it geographically on a map!
By
Christopher, at 26 November, 2005 13:49
I grew up in Seattle, so as you can see, what you refer to as "soda", we called "blue."
By
Mike Beversluis, at 27 November, 2005 16:25
At least the Democrats still have Pepsi. =P
By
Anonymous, at 29 November, 2005 18:45
Post a Comment
<< Home