Make Me Watch TV
Make Me Watch TV. Great idea (people are buying him DVD's and he's listed on Yahoo! Picks); Better execution (n a hipster wise-acre check-out-my-birth-control-glasses way).
Off topic, but I think there should be a default way to signal sarcasm in text. Email sarcasm is often misinterpreted becasue there are no rolled eyes/goofy voice/sotto voce to signal your ironic intent. Italicizing? Underlining? Italic Underlining? I say they aren't subtle enough. "How about quoting yourself?" .Perhaps we could take a page from Spanish and lead with a disclaimer punctuation. I am unhappy with these ideas, so please toss your suggestions into the ring.
Back on topic, I cleaned out my Season Pass's yesterday, and I no longer record the Simpsons. This is like a college-guy Bar Mitzvah, except that my dad didn't hire 50 cent to play at my house.
Off topic, but I think there should be a default way to signal sarcasm in text. Email sarcasm is often misinterpreted becasue there are no rolled eyes/goofy voice/sotto voce to signal your ironic intent. Italicizing? Underlining? Italic Underlining? I say they aren't subtle enough. "How about quoting yourself?" .Perhaps we could take a page from Spanish and lead with a disclaimer punctuation. I am unhappy with these ideas, so please toss your suggestions into the ring.
Back on topic, I cleaned out my Season Pass's yesterday, and I no longer record the Simpsons. This is like a college-guy Bar Mitzvah, except that my dad didn't hire 50 cent to play at my house.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home