Sideways economics
Add parking tickets to the Big Mac Index... Tyler Cowen rewrote the abstract:
I do like his version better, but good writing is like an open parking space in NYC - occasionally hard to find. Excuse me while my blog goes and circles the block again, so to speak.
PS, I wonder how the two lists overlap.
During a period of diplomatic parking immunity, the average Kuwaiti diplomat to the United Nations racked up 246 parking violations. No Swedish diplomat had any parking violations. This paper explores how that might possibly be the case.
I do like his version better, but good writing is like an open parking space in NYC - occasionally hard to find. Excuse me while my blog goes and circles the block again, so to speak.
PS, I wonder how the two lists overlap.
Labels: complete waste of time, economics

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home