The Urban Legend Starts here
I house-sat last week, and they had a HDTV with all the channels. How you gonna keep 'em down on the farm when they've seen Karl Hungus? I don't know.
I do know that the Brotherhood marathon was good. I guess Showtime got tired of all the acclaim HBO's shows garner and decided to run their own mick-sopranos knock-off. Sure it's totally derivative, but since the gangster's super-manipulative mom is still alive, it worked. Weeds seems way overrated, though. You should go with Saving Grace instead.
I was discussing it with my brother Adam when he pointed out that Weeds aparently has run a scented advertisement in Rolling Stone - how avant guard can you get? Even better, I heard that if you get two hundred of them together and burn them, there's enough trace THC to get high. Totally.
I do know that the Brotherhood marathon was good. I guess Showtime got tired of all the acclaim HBO's shows garner and decided to run their own mick-sopranos knock-off. Sure it's totally derivative, but since the gangster's super-manipulative mom is still alive, it worked. Weeds seems way overrated, though. You should go with Saving Grace instead.
I was discussing it with my brother Adam when he pointed out that Weeds aparently has run a scented advertisement in Rolling Stone - how avant guard can you get? Even better, I heard that if you get two hundred of them together and burn them, there's enough trace THC to get high. Totally.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home