More old email
At one point some guys were going to make a video game, which prompted the following:
Sometime later:
That still cracks me up everytime I read it.
From andersmj
Subject: Meeting
We will have another meeting Monday November 6th at 4PM in room 155, Olin. If the room is locked, assemble in the general vicinity and we will find another appropriate location. E-MAIL andersmj if you have any questions. The main focus of the meeting will be on game design.
---- Matt
Sometime later:
From andersmj
Subject: Game Meeting
Thank you for your general absence from the meeting on Monday. It went quite smoothly, as there was no discussion to interrupt the conversation I had with random people in the hall. I will contact you as to when possible future meetings may occur.
---- Matt
That still cracks me up everytime I read it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home