Mike Beversluis

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Spanish cover of an italian song

I am starting to enlarge my purview. I will probably never get to the Japanese covers of Russian songs (just to mention one), but I will try something like the the Spanish cover of American songs or the French cover of Spanish songs. For the moment here you are a Spanish cover of an Italian songs, Sobrevivire (I shall survive, it is not related to the Gloria Gaynor song):



The italian version, Fiume Azzurro was sung by, guess who, Mina. The italian title translates into "Blue River".

2 Comments:

  • What ho? I dare say, enough with these stupid Italian cover songs already. It's enough to make my dear aunt Agatha roll over in her grave--if she were departed from us, that is. Which she is not, I'm afraid.

    By Anonymous bertie, at 04 January, 2007 22:04  

  • Choose the kind of cover you prefer, we'll be glad to help you out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 05 January, 2007 15:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home