
When I was a kid, I wanted to build exactly this. I'm not kidding. I drew up plans and everything. Except that it was the USS Arizona, I guess dorks think alike.
PS. " While William Terra cruise the lakes of Maine he enjoy listen to Wagner." Of course!
Labels: the universe is overlayed with a lattice of coincidence

6 Comments:
Yes....I recall that battleship that took up residence in our back yard for some years....Now I see your vision.
By
Anonymous, at 21 June, 2007 23:17
The only painful part is that even if you take a photo of it alone in the middle of the water, the waves are a giveaway.
At any rate I don't know whether to be envious (I clearly would not be able to do this) or not.
By
JTS, at 21 June, 2007 23:48
That's funny, I always pegged you as a Yamamoto guy... Then you could eventually transform it into a 1:20 scale spaceship. ^_^
By
Anonymous, at 22 June, 2007 13:17
With a Wave Motion Gun.
PS, 'Merican's make their smiley's like this :)
By
Mike Beversluis, at 22 June, 2007 16:33
Yamamoto = Japanese.
^_^ = Japanese.
I thought the eldest siblings were supposed to be smrt. ;)
By
Anonymous, at 23 June, 2007 16:00
Relatively speaking.
By
Mike Beversluis, at 23 June, 2007 22:00
Post a Comment
<< Home