If you must
...have a life-size R2-D2 replica sitting around the house (nerd!), at least it should have a working video-projector that beams out of it's radar eye.
Labels: complete waste of time, robots
Labels: complete waste of time, robots
5 Comments:
That seems like a gimme. I found the Yoda Nutcracker more intriguing and novel (but at $250 it is something I will also never own).
By
Anonymous, at 01 August, 2007 19:33
Yoda? Shouldn't that be a storm trooper?
By
Mike Beversluis, at 03 August, 2007 14:09
Yoda's an alien, we don't know for sure what he likes to do in his spare time.
By
Oroborous, at 08 August, 2007 17:09
Are you saying we should eat Yoda?
By
Mike Beversluis, at 08 August, 2007 21:07
Ha.
But we might have to, if we acquired that item, since I just noticed that it's "For decorative purposes only" - no opening nuts with it, despite the suggestive name.
By
Oroborous, at 09 August, 2007 00:08
Post a Comment
<< Home