Easy money
The dumber they are, the more I like them :-)
The summary text in Youtube says "When one has great hand skills, making money is easy ... spot the trick if you can ..."
The summary text in Youtube says "When one has great hand skills, making money is easy ... spot the trick if you can ..."

9 Comments:
At first I was like, "Sometimes Mike, I just don't understand you." Then I saw that this was a JTS post. And it all made sense.
By
Anonymous, at 28 September, 2007 23:06
You mean that my written English is not distinguishable from Mike's?
By
JTS, at 28 September, 2007 23:56
Since the name of said blog bears Mike's hefty moniker, one makes the assumption that any post upon initial reading is posted by Mike. And unless the post is three pages long, this is usually a safe assumption. But the "you tube" insert should have given it away to me.
By
Anonymous, at 30 September, 2007 17:07
Easy e, no need to get feisty; There's lots of room in the intertubes.
By
Mike Beversluis, at 01 October, 2007 10:16
Easy E, heh.
By
Mike Beversluis, at 01 October, 2007 10:17
And I that was starting to think that 8 years of efforts in mastering English had finally paid off ... :-)
By
JTS, at 02 October, 2007 07:30
Sorry sorry, no hard feelings! I thought this was a forum for steely-tongued-vipers and all that!
By
Anonymous, at 04 October, 2007 02:12
"...But it's done out of looovvvveeee."
By
Anonymous, at 05 October, 2007 14:34
Ah, Chet.
By
Mike Beversluis, at 06 October, 2007 10:36
Post a Comment
<< Home