Mike Beversluis

Sunday, November 25, 2007

House Plans






House plans in DC are about as realistic as plans for the Death Star.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • I like the bottom one
    G.

    By Blogger JTS, at 26 November, 2007 02:56  

  • Isn't this the entry into the stage of life before the mid-life crisis?

    The one where you pursue the "dream home" in the country and suffer a hour long commute to the reality of your 9 to 5?

    I guess the question is how long do you expect to remain at BAE, and whether you're willing to compromise your living space or your work routine.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 26 November, 2007 14:14  

  • Eh, I have a pretty long view on a lot of this stuff. You can't spend 13 years in college, grad-school, and a post-doc otherwise. And we shall see on the other stuff.

    By Blogger Mike Beversluis, at 26 November, 2007 16:37  

  • Also, the mid-life entry stage is when you get the house and realize you still are looking for meaning in your life. I'm a couple years away from that.

    By Blogger Mike Beversluis, at 26 November, 2007 18:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home