Mike Beversluis

Monday, December 24, 2007

Pear Budget

I've been working an Ebenizer Christmas eve, going through my finances, and I've found Pear Budget a handy excel worksheet template. The ghost of Christmas past pointed out that their web 2.0 announcement has been up for awhile, so I think their progress there has tapered off a bit. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to my plans to build a large vault/swimming pool for my future Krugerrands.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Hey, Mike. Charlie, from PearBudget, here. Glad you like the spreadsheet. I hope it helps! Just wanted to let you know that we recently stepped up development of the web-based version, and we're aiming to launch it in just a week or two. Obviously, we might not hit that date, but we're working really hard to get a January 1st launch.

    Anyway, thanks again for the link. Hope you have a great 2008!

    By Blogger charliepark, at 24 December, 2007 16:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home