Labels: complete waste of time
posted by Mike Beversluis at Sunday, February 03, 2008
I agree about Tom Petty...Though It would be nice to see someone not contracted through the AARP perform a half-time show for once.
By Anonymous, at 05 February, 2008 14:48
I am also under the influence of the Schadenfreude.
By JTS, at 05 February, 2008 17:13
Technically it's only Schadenfreude 42 since XL was all about personal pain.
By Anonymous, at 07 February, 2008 18:10
1) Prince is under 60, no?2) Who isn't? Pat's fans, and that's about it.3) That's a local phenomenon.
By Mike Beversluis, at 08 February, 2008 01:08
Post a Comment << Home
It's eponymous.
Croatoan
Atom RSS
e-mail Mike at mikebeversluis at yahoo.you know the drill.
4 Comments:
I agree about Tom Petty...
Though It would be nice to see someone not contracted through the AARP perform a half-time show for once.
By
Anonymous, at 05 February, 2008 14:48
I am also under the influence of the Schadenfreude.
By
JTS, at 05 February, 2008 17:13
Technically it's only Schadenfreude 42 since XL was all about personal pain.
By
Anonymous, at 07 February, 2008 18:10
1) Prince is under 60, no?
2) Who isn't? Pat's fans, and that's about it.
3) That's a local phenomenon.
By
Mike Beversluis, at 08 February, 2008 01:08
Post a Comment
<< Home