Q's of the D
"There are two kinds of people in the world, those who believe there are two kinds of people in the world and those who don't."
Robert Benchley
"Love is an exploding cigar we willingly smoke."
Lynda Barry
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."
Henny Youngman
"No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up."
Lily Tomlin
"Some things have to be believed to be seen."
Ralph Hodgson
"Punctuality is the virtue of the bored."
Evelyn Waugh
"Another unsettling element in modern art is that common symptom of immaturity, the dread of doing what has been done before."
Edith Wharton
"A hypocrite is a person who--but who isn't?"
Don Marquis
"I was going to buy a copy of The Power of Positive Thinking, and then I thought: What the hell good would that do?"
Ronnie Shakes
"Misquotations are the only quotations that are never misquoted."
Hesketh Pearson
Robert Benchley
"Love is an exploding cigar we willingly smoke."
Lynda Barry
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."
Henny Youngman
"No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up."
Lily Tomlin
"Some things have to be believed to be seen."
Ralph Hodgson
"Punctuality is the virtue of the bored."
Evelyn Waugh
"Another unsettling element in modern art is that common symptom of immaturity, the dread of doing what has been done before."
Edith Wharton
"A hypocrite is a person who--but who isn't?"
Don Marquis
"I was going to buy a copy of The Power of Positive Thinking, and then I thought: What the hell good would that do?"
Ronnie Shakes
"Misquotations are the only quotations that are never misquoted."
Hesketh Pearson
Labels: quotes

1 Comments:
Ahhh Ronnie Shakes, good one. Good one.
By
Anonymous, at 06 June, 2008 13:19
Post a Comment
<< Home