Labels: cool, design
posted by Mike Beversluis at Thursday, November 20, 2008
Okay, now this is a must for my Xmas list. Do you know how much it goes for? (I'm probably just kidding myself, I'm sure it's way out of my price cap).
By Anonymous, at 20 November, 2008 23:48
It's a design concept only right now, so basically, its price is infinity dollars.
By Mike Beversluis, at 20 November, 2008 23:58
Post a Comment << Home
It's eponymous.
Croatoan
Atom RSS
e-mail Mike at mikebeversluis at yahoo.you know the drill.
2 Comments:
Okay, now this is a must for my Xmas list. Do you know how much it goes for? (I'm probably just kidding myself, I'm sure it's way out of my price cap).
By
Anonymous, at 20 November, 2008 23:48
It's a design concept only right now, so basically, its price is infinity dollars.
By
Mike Beversluis, at 20 November, 2008 23:58
Post a Comment
<< Home