Labels: stuff white people like
posted by Mike Beversluis at Sunday, January 04, 2009
Curious that I was convinced that sea salt contains other things besides NaCl (lile for example MgCl2) and on Wikipedia I found that it is refined till only NaCl remains.
By JTS, at 05 January, 2009 09:07
Ha! I thought so too, and that these impurities made it "better."
By Mike Beversluis, at 05 January, 2009 09:43
Post a Comment << Home
It's eponymous.
Croatoan
Atom RSS
e-mail Mike at mikebeversluis at yahoo.you know the drill.
2 Comments:
Curious that I was convinced that sea salt contains other things besides NaCl (lile for example MgCl2) and on Wikipedia I found that it is refined till only NaCl remains.
By
JTS, at 05 January, 2009 09:07
Ha! I thought so too, and that these impurities made it "better."
By
Mike Beversluis, at 05 January, 2009 09:43
Post a Comment
<< Home