Doesn't your girl wish you were swass like me?
See, regarding the cubicle brick-a-brack, this is what I'm talking about:
and
What can I say except that for some reason the series run was extremely limited. Also, while not really related, I flipped pass Adult Swim last night, and right then they were advertising their new shows. Was it me, or did they include something like "Ketchup Man and American Dad?" Did I get that right? WTF? I mean, what they'd do, go out and hire Stephen Malkamus to write their titles? Except that he branched out in a new direction and so "Random = Hillarious" instead of "Obscure = Profound." Seems to me to be about as true now as it did before.
UPDATE: I realize in hindsite, that unless you know who Stephen Malkamus is, well, I guess I'm a big hypocrit, huh.
and
What can I say except that for some reason the series run was extremely limited. Also, while not really related, I flipped pass Adult Swim last night, and right then they were advertising their new shows. Was it me, or did they include something like "Ketchup Man and American Dad?" Did I get that right? WTF? I mean, what they'd do, go out and hire Stephen Malkamus to write their titles? Except that he branched out in a new direction and so "Random = Hillarious" instead of "Obscure = Profound." Seems to me to be about as true now as it did before.
UPDATE: I realize in hindsite, that unless you know who Stephen Malkamus is, well, I guess I'm a big hypocrit, huh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home