Awful plastic surgery
Mickey Rourke has really gone too far with the rhinoplasty, facial reconstruction, etc. (pg for stripper-fu)
Also, I'm expecting a lot of insight from Tom Cruise in the upcoming allegory about the NeoCons fight against humanity. If anyone is prepared to tell us the nefarious effects of shadowy cults, well Tom certainly is. Turns out, the aliens are all very short and can be thwarted by putting their spaceship keys on a high shelf and hiding the ladders. (BTW, where'd they find someone shorter than Tom to give him the medal? I'm thinking a reverse Gataca leg shortening surgery was involved: "They'll never question my dedication again.")
Also, I'm expecting a lot of insight from Tom Cruise in the upcoming allegory about the NeoCons fight against humanity. If anyone is prepared to tell us the nefarious effects of shadowy cults, well Tom certainly is. Turns out, the aliens are all very short and can be thwarted by putting their spaceship keys on a high shelf and hiding the ladders. (BTW, where'd they find someone shorter than Tom to give him the medal? I'm thinking a reverse Gataca leg shortening surgery was involved: "They'll never question my dedication again.")

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home