posted by Mike Beversluis at Friday, January 14, 2005
I think we know who's retarded now.
By Mike Beversluis, at 15 January, 2005 19:32
I think you should get the one with the handcuff and chain that Elwood carried in the Blues Brothers. I didn't see that in your choices.P.S. Laura says steel briefcases are owned by angry high school kids that wear trenchcoats.
By Anonymous, at 16 January, 2005 18:26
Good point about the trenchcoat dorks - there's some truth in that. Then again, there's some truth in that.Do you happen to know where they sell Blues Brothers briefcases?
By Mike Beversluis, at 16 January, 2005 18:44
Post a Comment << Home
It's eponymous.
Croatoan
Atom RSS
e-mail Mike at mikebeversluis at yahoo.you know the drill.
3 Comments:
I think we know who's retarded now.
By
Mike Beversluis, at 15 January, 2005 19:32
I think you should get the one with the handcuff and chain that Elwood carried in the Blues Brothers. I didn't see that in your choices.
P.S. Laura says steel briefcases are owned by angry high school kids that wear trenchcoats.
By
Anonymous, at 16 January, 2005 18:26
Good point about the trenchcoat dorks - there's some truth in that. Then again, there's some truth in that.
Do you happen to know where they sell Blues Brothers briefcases?
By
Mike Beversluis, at 16 January, 2005 18:44
Post a Comment
<< Home