Mike Beversluis

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Yeah?

So, I told my new office mate her desk looks like Punky Brewster's (it does), which made for my usual smoooth rapor with the ladies. I'm working on it, but the punky brewster line absolutely killed.

Really, it was worth it.

Besides, I feel a little loopy from my fever and cough syrup. Sure, the store brand doesn't have quite as vivid colors and sparkles as 'Tussin, but it still has that mellow stupor and don't forget, now with shivering!

So, quick week(s) in review:

0) Some election somewhere (twice).

1) I packed up my beloved barby doll collection, drove four hundred miles, and unpacked, all in two days. I mention this since people seem to think it's important.

2) Someone gave a speech.

3) Hung out with brother number 2.

4) Some guys played a game.

5) Day 4 and counting: still no badge, no keys, no computer, and an email account I can't access.

Yeah, it's a little light around the edges, but I think you get the idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home