Words
A little bit more of traditional poetry. Each fragment is complete in itself. I made up the titles - I hope they help as an explanation.
Village festival
They sell in the stands
apricot and prunes
and in every corner
you go court a girl.
Thoughts of a girl
The name of my boyfriend
is Generous
but when I don't see him
I feel pretty nervous.
A girl waits ... but for how long?
On the top of that mountain
I sit down and embroid clothes;
I am waiting for a love declaration,
this evening (or maybe tomorrow night?).
Scuffles at the festivals!
We go to the festival of Saint Greek
in a big merry company
and back we come together as well ...
with our heads broken.
Village festival
They sell in the stands
apricot and prunes
and in every corner
you go court a girl.
Thoughts of a girl
The name of my boyfriend
is Generous
but when I don't see him
I feel pretty nervous.
A girl waits ... but for how long?
On the top of that mountain
I sit down and embroid clothes;
I am waiting for a love declaration,
this evening (or maybe tomorrow night?).
Scuffles at the festivals!
We go to the festival of Saint Greek
in a big merry company
and back we come together as well ...
with our heads broken.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home