Mike Beversluis

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Oh yeah

That reminds me - someone stuck a PETA sticker on my car over the weekend. ARRRRGGGHHH.

Really, people.

I had to scrape it off and now there's this crappy residue spot left. Granted, my car is a total beater, but yo, that leaves a mark that just isn't gonna fade away. On my SOUL. Do you have any idea how many animals I had to kill before I calmed down (none really, this is a joke.)

(except the two hamburgers I had later that day. But those kangaroos totally had it coming to them.)

3 Comments:

  • Having had several liberal bumper-stickers of varying offensiveness plastered on my vehicle, I must deduce that this is part of the democratic "rebranding" scheme.

    Maybe if they just tell conservatives that they're liberal, we'll vote for them?

    One can only deduce that the blue-party brass have reached new levels of subliminal political marketing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13 April, 2005 15:58  

  • BTW. where do you get your Kangaroo burgers?

    The ones I eat are usually comprised of low grade Rodent meat and veterinarian surgical left-overs.

    Remember, use the ENTIRE Buffalo.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13 April, 2005 15:59  

  • Ah - the old Jedi Mind Tricks school of politics.

    "You will not eat meat."
    ...
    I will not eat meet.
    ...
    "Meat."
    ...
    Meat? Oh yes please.
    ...
    "Dammit."
    ...
    Dammit.
    ...
    {sigh}

    By Blogger Mike Beversluis, at 13 April, 2005 21:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home