I hate writing - ironic that I should post this then, no?
I spent the day writing a manuscript draft, which for me, is like pulling teeth. And not the fun ha ha pulling other people's teeth, but like, pulling my own teeth. Ow! I literally had disallow myself from the internet until I had finished a first pass in afternoon.
BTW, I totally caved and read this.
BTW2, did you ever see that horror movie about the dentist? I think it was called, "The Dentist." Pretty much what you would imagine. Grrross. Lots of plaque.
BTW3, my sisters hated me because I never got cavities when I was a kid, and they had a couple. I didn't get my first one until I was 17. They were pleased. Schadenfruede strikes again.
BTW, I totally caved and read this.
BTW2, did you ever see that horror movie about the dentist? I think it was called, "The Dentist." Pretty much what you would imagine. Grrross. Lots of plaque.
BTW3, my sisters hated me because I never got cavities when I was a kid, and they had a couple. I didn't get my first one until I was 17. They were pleased. Schadenfruede strikes again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home