Oblique References to my Life: Chapter "I'm a tool"
Inspired by my brother's suggestion for a vanity plate for his Taupe Camry:

I've been trying to come up with suitable plates for myself, which range from hopelessly nerdy:

to color references which go from bad to worse:
Note - blogger's whigging out on me. More to come later. Whether that's a theat or promise is your call.

I've been trying to come up with suitable plates for myself, which range from hopelessly nerdy:

to color references which go from bad to worse:
Note - blogger's whigging out on me. More to come later. Whether that's a theat or promise is your call.

3 Comments:
I often got the impression that *any* vanity plate does not look good at all.
But ...
By
JTS, at 28 March, 2006 12:19
"conceited jerk" are the only words that come to my mind when driving by a personalized plate.
By
Anonymous, at 28 March, 2006 19:47
I was hoping for clever/funny suggestions, and this is what I get. Great. Thanks. (runs out of the room crying)
By
Mike Beversluis, at 28 March, 2006 20:12
Post a Comment
<< Home