Charting Felix Henandez
The Seattle Mariners haven't been fun to watch this year. I drift back with hazy fondness to May of 2001, but then I blink and 2006 comes back into focus and it's all, "What up, bitch?" Ah, the dog days of, er, May.
There's no crying in baseball, but neither is there an extended sugar-high. Yankees suck. So, in that jalopeno-eatin' vein, it was intersting to read this pitching analysis of Felix getting hammered by the A's. By the frickin' A's. They of the Mendoza-line team batting average.
I'm digging the Doyle-O-Meter, too. Well played USS Mariner.
There's no crying in baseball, but neither is there an extended sugar-high. Yankees suck. So, in that jalopeno-eatin' vein, it was intersting to read this pitching analysis of Felix getting hammered by the A's. By the frickin' A's. They of the Mendoza-line team batting average.
I'm digging the Doyle-O-Meter, too. Well played USS Mariner.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home