Hong Kong Fix
If you're looking for a HK movie, I'd recommend Expect the Unexpected. (nb, it's a violent cop movie). Also, John's thinking to himself that he saw this recommendation avocado. Ha! Didn't see that one coming, though.
Also, the Dryden's showing Blazing Saddles on Saturday and The Birds on the 24th, so their film selections aren't all bad. They should run their series on Peter Bogdanovich's Movie of the Week again.
Also, the Dryden's showing Blazing Saddles on Saturday and The Birds on the 24th, so their film selections aren't all bad. They should run their series on Peter Bogdanovich's Movie of the Week again.

4 Comments:
Didn't see that which?
By
JTS, at 06 June, 2006 21:00
avocado.
By
Mike Beversluis, at 06 June, 2006 21:45
Ok, YOU have gotten ME. I did not understand it. Can you explain it now? :-)
At any rate I endorse your recommendation of "Expect the unexpected"
By
JTS, at 07 June, 2006 13:28
Um, instead of saying that you saw my recomendation for Expect the Unexpected coming, I said it was avocado, as a surprise. Except it didn't quite work out, so sorry about that.
By
Mike Beversluis, at 09 June, 2006 18:37
Post a Comment
<< Home