That's pretty cool. --Far and away more stylish then the "lips couch". However, I can see it looking just as tacky with the wrong decor.
I think it's a good strategy to remain very conservative with ones furniture/decoor decisions and not end up regreting or having to dispose of something down the road.
Then again, you're not talking about purchasing the thing, and it's a lot easier to junk a $50 project then a $2000 subject of buyers remorse.
1 Comments:
That's pretty cool.
--Far and away more stylish then the "lips couch". However, I can see it looking just as tacky with the wrong decor.
I think it's a good strategy to remain very conservative with ones furniture/decoor decisions and not end up regreting or having to dispose of something down the road.
Then again, you're not talking about purchasing the thing, and it's a lot easier to junk a $50 project then a $2000 subject of buyers remorse.
By
Anonymous, at 27 September, 2006 12:45
Post a Comment
<< Home