Mike Beversluis

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Cold Comfort Farm

"I saw something nasty in the woodshed..."

So, I flew into Seattle to visit the folks only to find them bogged down in a week-long power outage. Hence the dearth of blogging. Basically, extrapolating from my rustic adventure, the olden days were cold, smelly, and dark. But stiff upper lip and all that. Right ho.

I took the train down to Portland to visit my sister and the brth.i.lw and niece violet. and seeing them is nice as always. I got free Nike swag too, to boot. And it's not even Christmas yet. And this without my annual visit to one of the McMenamins or to Powells. Funky, rainy, spendy, granolaly - I kinda miss the Northwest. But if you don't live there and want to visit, do it in late August or September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home