Mike Beversluis

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Worst Episode Ever


Blogger flaked out on me today, and probably for most people who use it. I whiled the time away by reading a very rare Mary Heart in which she advised a close personal friend to commit suicide, but some people needed to vent their frustrations.

However, while I'm not sure that Bloggers problems today had anything to do with the recent Google account update - the old service went down sans Google accounts - maybe they have grown into a big uncaring corporation (the devil!).

On the other hand, it's free, people. I don't see how an unintentional interruption of their service is worth getting upset over. And if it is - because who can do without the lifeblood that is the blogosphere for more than a few hours - perhaps you should invest (>$0) in a more reliable alternative.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home