The Straight Dope
From the oft-entertaining Straight Dope
- Why did Mr. Phillips invent a new type of head for screws? Was he bored?
[Robertson head screws are great, or so I've heard.] - How come the U.S. uses 120 volt electricity, not 240 like the rest of the world?
- Questions they refuse to answer.
- The Pompatus of Love.
- Class B Cigarettes [Which recalls Norm McDonald's infamous appearance on the Dennis Miller Show]
Labels: big in Japan, complete waste of time, cool

3 Comments:
A group of very hungry Japanese individuals?
Or more accurately, the last very observant individual of a group of very hungry Japanese.
By
Anonymous, at 31 January, 2007 11:16
The "puppetutes" of love? Awesome. Now I finally know something about music that *I* can school my dad on!
By
Anonymous, at 31 January, 2007 13:52
That website seems like the ultimate Cliff Claven training ground. You can sit at a bar for hours and lecture people about the difference between 240V power and 208V three-phase power. Or the puppetutes of love.
By
Mike Beversluis, at 31 January, 2007 21:57
Post a Comment
<< Home