Labels: the distance separating life and death
posted by Mike Beversluis at Friday, March 09, 2007
And I see that the tree was not hurt as well ;-)
By JTS, at 10 March, 2007 13:32
I'm not sure about that - better make it a billion plus one plan.
By Mike Beversluis, at 10 March, 2007 23:37
We will take one off my contribution of two ;)
By JTS, at 11 March, 2007 16:50
Post a Comment << Home
It's eponymous.
Croatoan
Atom RSS
e-mail Mike at mikebeversluis at yahoo.you know the drill.
3 Comments:
And I see that the tree was not hurt as well ;-)
By
JTS, at 10 March, 2007 13:32
I'm not sure about that - better make it a billion plus one plan.
By
Mike Beversluis, at 10 March, 2007 23:37
We will take one off my contribution of two ;)
By
JTS, at 11 March, 2007 16:50
Post a Comment
<< Home