Mike Beversluis

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Captain Obvious's Truism of the Day

"Kenny G and Warren G are completely different."
Captain Obvious*

*A guy at work with a special talent to say something that is blindingly true, obviously, and yet has probably never been said before. I'm hoping to turn this into a series, but I suspect that this is one of those "you had to be there" jokes/stories. Not that this has ever stopped me from going on, which is why my conversations tend to end by people walking away while I'm shouting to them from across the room.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Yeah Mike, that's you; Always shouting at people.--This from a guy who was called "Mumblin Mike" in college?

    Granted, the sources of that nickname were often stoners in various states of Adult Swim bliss, but the nomenclature is not entirely unfounded.

    Perhaps what is considered "shouting" to you is mere dulcit tones to someone more accustomed to the East coast vernacular?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 02 May, 2007 15:16  

  • Indubitably?

    By Blogger Mike Beversluis, at 02 May, 2007 21:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home