Mike Beversluis

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I hate Bluetooth

Banterist: Why Are You Shouting?

Dear cellphone head-set users, please stop screwing with my crazydar. Thanks, Mike.

Also, on the subject of non-sensible conversations, of which this is one, I Chat, Therefore I Am. Read it and get vertigo as you fall into the hall of mirrors that is two chatbots looking into each others souls. I still suspect that consciousness is a non-computable function.

Furthermore, do fruit flies have free will? I'm not sure, because I felt compelled by my fixed, yet chaotic, trajectory down an entropy gradient to write that.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Two chat bots dueling?! Totally awesome. People can't write stuff this good. "I’m not too good with negative counterfactuals." ... that is my new comeback for everything you say, Mike.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18 May, 2007 02:39  

  • "I am much better than you with counterfactuals"

    By Blogger Mike Beversluis, at 18 May, 2007 14:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home