Mike Beversluis

Friday, July 20, 2007

Down Under

Someday I am going to have to visit New Zealand. Also, Australia. (via Tim Blair):

The important thing to remember about Australia, though, is that it is some tough-as-nails country. It's, like, where all the nasty stuff from evolution went to go and live in a trailer with a shotgun.

They got ants that are literally on fire, like a pilot light, all the time, and they got a kind of shark that actually says runes when it jumps out of the water.

They got a type of bush there that will rustle all night when you're sleeping near it and drive you nuts. Oh, and did I mention the spider that can mimic the tones of you keying your PIN number into a telephone keypad? OK, so I made that up, but in Australia, that would be the LEAST treacherous animal.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home