That's a commute

1995 Honda Civic, 940k miles.
It would almost be worth the $2300 just to drive it over a million. I wonder if he would deliver? Since it's on the way to work. Since everywhere is, apparently, on the way to work.
It would almost be worth the $2300 just to drive it over a million. I wonder if he would deliver? Since it's on the way to work. Since everywhere is, apparently, on the way to work.
Labels: cars

2 Comments:
Why is this guy regularly driving from Miami to Seattle ???
Either he's deathly afraid of flying, or he delivers products which find their way to Miami from points south...
I wonder if Honda would be interested ?
Otherwise, I'd pay maybe $ 230 for it, not ten times that.
By
Oroborous, at 02 October, 2007 03:35
Yes. And why's he selling before it hits 1 million?
By
Mike Beversluis, at 02 October, 2007 08:05
Post a Comment
<< Home