In which I'm slightly peeved at FedEx
Pardon my bleat, but last Monday morning I shipped two boxes from the FedEx Kinko's in Tukwila, Washington, to Fort Hood, Texas. My boss needed them Tuesday around noon, to make some measurements, so I shipped them Priority Express. This is the super-express level that supposedly means they will get there in the morning, but they got there around 5 pm instead.
I'm not sure what other options where there, but FedEx was unsympathetic to my suggestion that this didn't really merit the extra cost. Fortunately my boss had a plan B. Apparently he is a Boy Scout.
I'm not sure what other options where there, but FedEx was unsympathetic to my suggestion that this didn't really merit the extra cost. Fortunately my boss had a plan B. Apparently he is a Boy Scout.
Labels: doh

2 Comments:
That's just weak on their part. I will never use FedEx.
By
Anonymous, at 12 May, 2008 00:29
You left your card BEHIND, and I will NOT FedEx it to you.
:)
By
Anonymous, at 15 May, 2008 02:34
Post a Comment
<< Home