Labels: music
posted by Mike Beversluis at Monday, August 25, 2008
Awesome except she seems to have ripped off Death Cab for Cutie's "I will possess your heart" for her progression.Just slow it down a bit. Presto!
By Anonymous, at 25 August, 2008 23:48
Don't make me go all Vanilla Ice and sound out the differences for you.
By Mike Beversluis, at 26 August, 2008 14:35
I rest my case?
By Anonymous, at 28 August, 2008 02:19
Post a Comment << Home
It's eponymous.
Croatoan
Atom RSS
e-mail Mike at mikebeversluis at yahoo.you know the drill.
3 Comments:
Awesome except she seems to have ripped off Death Cab for Cutie's "I will possess your heart" for her progression.
Just slow it down a bit. Presto!
By
Anonymous, at 25 August, 2008 23:48
Don't make me go all Vanilla Ice and sound out the differences for you.
By
Mike Beversluis, at 26 August, 2008 14:35
I rest my case?
By
Anonymous, at 28 August, 2008 02:19
Post a Comment
<< Home