Labels: cool
posted by Mike Beversluis at Sunday, September 14, 2008
Very cool in an engineering mind warp kind of way. Also, it led me to this video (of which I think I like the Sam Raimi inspired editing more than the actual product):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9KleCswrGk&NR=1
By Anonymous, at 15 September, 2008 23:07
Ah shoot, here it is again with the link enabled:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9KleCswrGk&NR=1
By Anonymous, at 15 September, 2008 23:09
Post a Comment << Home
It's eponymous.
Croatoan
Atom RSS
e-mail Mike at mikebeversluis at yahoo.you know the drill.
2 Comments:
Very cool in an engineering mind warp kind of way. Also, it led me to this video (of which I think I like the Sam Raimi inspired editing more than the actual product):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9KleCswrGk&NR=1
By
Anonymous, at 15 September, 2008 23:07
Ah shoot, here it is again with the link enabled:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9KleCswrGk&NR=1
By
Anonymous, at 15 September, 2008 23:09
Post a Comment
<< Home