Really pretty
Check out the gallery at Infrastructure: A Field Guide to the Industrial Landscape.
Paging through them feels like I'm getting tomorrow's nostalgia today, and it creates this desire in me to somehow to go out and photograph a bit of what I walk past every day, what might be thought of as blight or an eyesore, and frame it in some artful way poetic shot. Dance a bit about architecture, if you will. Stop and smell the smokestacks.
Paging through them feels like I'm getting tomorrow's nostalgia today, and it creates this desire in me to somehow to go out and photograph a bit of what I walk past every day, what might be thought of as blight or an eyesore, and frame it in some artful way poetic shot. Dance a bit about architecture, if you will. Stop and smell the smokestacks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home