Mike Beversluis

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Mission accomplished

Well, I found some stylin' new digs in DC, right off the Woodley Zoo metro exit. Parking is gonna be a bear, but I might just leave the car out in the boondocks. The reverse commute out to Gaithersburg isn't that bad, so I anticipate smooth sailing there. It's expensive, but more in a $/area than in total cost. Here's hoping that city living is fun, and here's further hoping that I have some time in the next year to actually participate in said city living.

UPDATE: I managed to find a picture of my new place! Check it out:


Location Location Location

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • Great local.

    Bathroom facilities and fire-hazard protection right outside your door!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 08 January, 2005 01:51  

  • For a few dollars more I can get you into a two-box duplex style sidewalk apartment. It's a fixer-upper, but with a little packing tape and some bubble wrap, I think it'd be a perfect fit.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12 January, 2005 23:49  

  • Yo, I already got a place - but talk to me in a year when my lease is up. BTW, I totally ripped their heads off and got $200/month off.

    And why hasn't anyone complemented me on my white socks? Hey, when you're trying to fit in with Chinese post-docs, it totally helps to adopt the native fasions.

    By Blogger Mike Beversluis, at 13 January, 2005 11:41  

  • Yeah, nothing compensates for a 6'6" stature like some bright whites and penny-loafers.

    Or perhaps you could just hide behind Yao Ming?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 14 January, 2005 16:29  

  • Hiding requires greater height and broader width. Besides, unlike your social approach, hiding does not equal fitting in.

    By Blogger Mike Beversluis, at 15 January, 2005 13:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home