Mike Beversluis

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Ford Shelby Cobra GT500

Schwingg!

UPDATE:



Upon further reflection: Boingg!


Image taken without permission from AutoWeek.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • This is almost certainly in response to Chevy's new Corvette in terms of price/performance.

    I'm certainly not complaining, though the price point of a low-end sports car is a little more relavent for you then I. =)

    One of these days...

    -Adam

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 24 March, 2005 11:53  

  • Oh, I think Ford was gonna hot rod it no matter what - and yes, the schwing/$ ratio is outstanding.

    However, even I, brother moneybags, is going to have to observe fiscal responsibility. I mean, how else can I have that mattress filled with $100 bills to sleep on? Good thing it doesn't come out for a year.

    By Blogger Mike Beversluis, at 24 March, 2005 13:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home