posted by Mike Beversluis at Thursday, September 08, 2005
A picture of what, exactly?
By JTS, at 08 September, 2005 12:12
A oil tanker heading into a storm. For context:http://beversluis.blogspot.com/2005/09/picture-next.html
By Mike Beversluis, at 08 September, 2005 13:58
Ok ... it was the word "Monster" that had got me confused.
By JTS, at 08 September, 2005 20:36
MikeThe picture looks like one I've seen before on the Discovery channel. If correct it might be a picture of a oil tanker heading into a storm off the coast of South Africa. The tanker took a battering.
By Anonymous, at 09 September, 2005 10:28
Neil: That could be. I think I got it off of one of their yearly photo retrospectives.
By Mike Beversluis, at 09 September, 2005 15:00
Post a Comment << Home
It's eponymous.
Croatoan
Atom RSS
e-mail Mike at mikebeversluis at yahoo.you know the drill.
5 Comments:
A picture of what, exactly?
By
JTS, at 08 September, 2005 12:12
A oil tanker heading into a storm. For context:
http://beversluis.blogspot.com/2005/09/picture-next.html
By
Mike Beversluis, at 08 September, 2005 13:58
Ok ... it was the word "Monster" that had got me confused.
By
JTS, at 08 September, 2005 20:36
Mike
The picture looks like one I've seen before on the Discovery channel. If correct it might be a picture of a oil tanker heading into a storm off the coast of South Africa. The tanker took a battering.
By
Anonymous, at 09 September, 2005 10:28
Neil: That could be. I think I got it off of one of their yearly photo retrospectives.
By
Mike Beversluis, at 09 September, 2005 15:00
Post a Comment
<< Home