Um, okay, but do you know anywhere I can pick up the ability to write cogent, urbane, political satire?
Also, I've never been a fan of JD - I used to go with Bean, but I've found that Seagram's VO is much easier in the morning because of Canada's purity laws.
2 Comments:
"Are you gonna finish that, because my jack and coke is just about spent...."
Mike, if the whole scientist thing doesn't pan out, I see a future in political cartoons for you...think about it.
By
Anonymous, at 18 September, 2005 01:10
Um, okay, but do you know anywhere I can pick up the ability to write cogent, urbane, political satire?
Also, I've never been a fan of JD - I used to go with Bean, but I've found that Seagram's VO is much easier in the morning because of Canada's purity laws.
By
Mike Beversluis, at 18 September, 2005 17:20
Post a Comment
<< Home