For all your time keeping needs
As an oblique reference to my employer, here are some clocks:
Incidentally, I don't wear a watch. But I feel retarded for writing that now. It's like claiming you don't watch TV or wear a tie. Yeah, okay Tyler Durton, you're no white collar slave. Cracker, please.
- time.gov - I was told they get 300,000,000 hits a day. That sounds high, but I'm sure the traffic is huge none the less. BTW, I get 300,000,000 hits a day.
- humanclock.com - a picture per minute.
- They're a little too hipster artfag, but I love the name: Nixon Watches.
- Industorious Clock [sic] Yougo Nakamura's smart idea.
- Timeline.swf All the blood just left Edward Tufte's brain.
- Pin Clock - It's a cool concept, but apparently, it's so loud that it drives you nuts.
- ThinkGeek has their collection of pointlessly alternative methods of time displaying watches.
- You could go with the radically legible Swatch Original Watch instead. (I'd link to Swatch, but their Flash website makes me puke)
Incidentally, I don't wear a watch. But I feel retarded for writing that now. It's like claiming you don't watch TV or wear a tie. Yeah, okay Tyler Durton, you're no white collar slave. Cracker, please.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home