This screen is 11 miles wide
I tried paging across. It's silly. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for Dell and Apple to introduce new, 11 mile wide monitors.
BTW, there's a 30" at work here, and once you get used to it, it doesn't seem that big. So just go ahead and decide you're going to be happy because you can't buy your way there. At least not with monitors.
BTW, there's a 30" at work here, and once you get used to it, it doesn't seem that big. So just go ahead and decide you're going to be happy because you can't buy your way there. At least not with monitors.

2 Comments:
How do you find this crap mike? Are you sitting around, so bored of playing with your laser beams, thinkin to yourself, "What should I go googling for today? Oh! I know! I wonder what the widest webpage ever made is?"
Exactly.
By
Anonymous, at 21 June, 2006 23:17
Jealous.
Whatever, Grasshopper.
By
Mike Beversluis, at 22 June, 2006 00:18
Post a Comment
<< Home