Time to Release My Obnoxious Amnesia Gas
The Blowfish List: A List of Blowfish Defenses (To use when a critic gives you a negative criticism). For example, here are some that I have actually used:
Note, the best defense is a good offense.
43. Peanuts
Make the wah-wah sound that Charlie Brown's teachers make when they talk.
48. Taxi Driver
Re-enact DeNiro's famous mirror scene until the critic backs down in fear.
73. Pardon
Simply state, "I'm going to pretend you didn't say that."
88. Identification
Respond sarcastically, "What are you, some sort of critic?"
Note, the best defense is a good offense.
Labels: complete waste of time

6 Comments:
May I add four more:
1. Exactly.
2. Riiiiight.
3. What am I, a doctor?
4. Your Mom.
By
Anonymous, at 26 November, 2006 13:12
No, you may not. (ha ha)(I kill me)
By
Mike Beversluis, at 26 November, 2006 13:30
That's it, I'm starting my own idiotic blog. And I'm taking my four superior critic comebacks with me! Posting revoked.
By
Anonymous, at 26 November, 2006 21:58
Ha! You can't revoke your posting, as evidenced by the fact that it's still there.
Also, what's your blog going to be about, e.e. cummings poetry? Which pair of nerdy glasses goes with which Star Wars t-shirt? Cracker please.
By
Mike Beversluis, at 26 November, 2006 23:53
See comeback number 4.
By
Anonymous, at 27 November, 2006 13:17
Word to your moms,
I came to drop bombs,
etc.
By
Mike Beversluis, at 27 November, 2006 22:47
Post a Comment
<< Home