Labels: cool, photos
posted by Mike Beversluis at Saturday, January 13, 2007
I found these pictures fascinating. Unlike b&w photos, you get a feel for how dirty and impoverished things were. And how easy we have it now.
By Anonymous, at 13 January, 2007 14:35
Yeah that's what I thought too. People like to complain about housing costs, but our ideas of what constitutes a starter house have radically changed.
By Mike Beversluis, at 13 January, 2007 22:46
Post a Comment << Home
It's eponymous.
Croatoan
Atom RSS
e-mail Mike at mikebeversluis at yahoo.you know the drill.
2 Comments:
I found these pictures fascinating. Unlike b&w photos, you get a feel for how dirty and impoverished things were. And how easy we have it now.
By
Anonymous, at 13 January, 2007 14:35
Yeah that's what I thought too. People like to complain about housing costs, but our ideas of what constitutes a starter house have radically changed.
By
Mike Beversluis, at 13 January, 2007 22:46
Post a Comment
<< Home