Labels: advice
posted by Mike Beversluis at Monday, February 05, 2007
Mike,Thank you for the post. This information will come in quite hand the next time I write a note. It was good to see you last Christmas, and I hope to see you sometime next winter. Again, thanks for the post.Kind Regards,Laura's Husband
By Anonymous, at 07 February, 2007 18:56
No, thank you.
By Mike Beversluis, at 07 February, 2007 20:01
Post a Comment << Home
It's eponymous.
Croatoan
Atom RSS
e-mail Mike at mikebeversluis at yahoo.you know the drill.
2 Comments:
Mike,
Thank you for the post. This information will come in quite hand the next time I write a note. It was good to see you last Christmas, and I hope to see you sometime next winter. Again, thanks for the post.
Kind Regards,
Laura's Husband
By
Anonymous, at 07 February, 2007 18:56
No, thank you.
By
Mike Beversluis, at 07 February, 2007 20:01
Post a Comment
<< Home