Labels: ape-shit bananas, It seemed like a bad idea at the time
posted by Mike Beversluis at Sunday, February 08, 2009
I wanted to leave a comment, but I don't know what to say. Speechless. HA HA HA.
By Anonymous, at 09 February, 2009 01:25
Perhaps she's named Leia?
By Mike Beversluis, at 09 February, 2009 08:03
With that being her BIRTH cake I wouldn't be surprised if her name was Bobba or Jabba.
By Anonymous, at 10 February, 2009 01:25
Hell, with the sensibility on display, her name is probably Jar Jar.
By Mike Beversluis, at 10 February, 2009 06:39
It's the "It's a girl!" that really makes it. Glorious.
By Brit, at 10 February, 2009 17:37
Post a Comment << Home
It's eponymous.
Croatoan
Atom RSS
e-mail Mike at mikebeversluis at yahoo.you know the drill.
5 Comments:
I wanted to leave a comment, but I don't know what to say. Speechless. HA HA HA.
By
Anonymous, at 09 February, 2009 01:25
Perhaps she's named Leia?
By
Mike Beversluis, at 09 February, 2009 08:03
With that being her BIRTH cake I wouldn't be surprised if her name was Bobba or Jabba.
By
Anonymous, at 10 February, 2009 01:25
Hell, with the sensibility on display, her name is probably Jar Jar.
By
Mike Beversluis, at 10 February, 2009 06:39
It's the "It's a girl!" that really makes it. Glorious.
By
Brit, at 10 February, 2009 17:37
Post a Comment
<< Home